How to Show Followers on Facebook
Facebook lets people manage their followers with ease. Whenever you enable the follow button, people can then hit that button and follow you. But the question is how do you show those followers to the public when someone visits your profile?
In this article, below I am going to explain how to show followers on Facebook a profile with ease. I will also share some privacy settings related to it and more stuff. You can do it on your Android phone and desktop (screenshots provided). Check the update section below. So please, keep on reading…
Table of Contents
Where are Followers Settings on FB
Facebook is always updating and adding new features while enhancing the UI as well. They moved settings to one single place and added extra ones for better user experience. You can find the followers Settings by:
- Open your Facebook app.
- Tap the Menu icon (three lines at the top).
- Tap Settings & Privacy then Settings.
- In the Seach at the top type in followers, you will see “Who can see your Followers on your Timeline” and “Who can follow me” options. Alternatively, find and tap on the Public Posts.
- Tap any of the above to play with the Followers settings.
That is how you can easily get into the settings and make some changes as you like. You will almost every single setting available the following feature there. Just make sure your Facebook app is fully up to date.
Enable the Follow Button on your Profile
Do you know that you can easily enable the follow button on your FB profile? So then people can follow you with ease. To do it, please have a look at the below steps.
- Open the Facebook app and tap the Menu button (three lines at the top).
- Tap Settings & Privacy then tap the Settings option.
- Scroll down on that page and you will see Public Posts, tap it.
- Now tap the Public to enable the follow button (it’s under the Who Can Follow Me) on your Facebook profile.
That is it, now whenever visitors view your profile. They should see a Follow on right under your Facebook cover photo. Just with a single click on it, the user can follow you with ease.
How to Show Followers on your Facebook Profile
Facebook gives you full freedom on the Follower’ privacy settings. You can easily manage who can your followers on your Facebook Timeline. To manage or show your followers to the public, please follow these steps:
- Open the Facebook app and go Menu by tapping the three lines at the top.
- Now tap Settings & Privacy then tap the first option Settings.
- Scroll down on the Settings page and then tap Public Posts under the Privacy section.
- You should see Who Can see Your Followers On Your Timeline. There are 3 options available Public, Friends, and Only me.
- Tap the Public option to show followers on Facebook.
Now your friends and the public on Facebook can your followers. For your information that you have enabled the follow button and show followers to the public, you can review who is following or a list of your existing and followers on Facebook. You can watch this video on YouTube on My Channel.
Update: How to Turn on Followers On Facebook App
In the Latest Facebook application updated in September 2020, it’s very easy to activate or turn on your followers. All you need is to follow these steps:
- Open your updated Facebook app.
- Now tap Menu then Settings & Privacy.
- Then tap Settings.
- In the Settings tap Public Posts under the Privacy section.
- Set every option there as Public.
- Now go back to your profile, tap the three dots button.
- Tap Edit Profile, then Edit next to Details.
- Scroll down to the very bottom and check the box under Followers.
That is it, now to see how many of your friends are following you. Go back to your Profile page and there you will see the number of your followers. However, it is to keep in mind that if you don’t have any yet, then you won’t see such an option in your profile.
How to See the List of Your Facebook Followers
So that you have successfully enabled the options, it is time to view or see the list of your FB followers. It is easy to find who is following you on Facebook, to do it:
- Open Facebook app
- Go to your Profile by tapping on your profile picture in the News Feed.
- Now tap the Followers (if enabled) option under the description.
- You will see the complete list of your FB followers.
That is it, you can easily manage or remove them from your list by blocking the user.
For your information whenever someone is following you, it means and they wanna be in your friendslist but wanna see what is going on your profile. They can your public posts, stories, you guys can start a secret conversation on Messenger, and much more.
How to Get Facebook Followers Fast
There are guaranteed and proved ways to get more followers on Facebook fast. Wanna increase the number of followers fast on FB, do the following things:
Deeply engage with the people on Facebook and Messenger both app. Try to convince professionally and it is for sure they will start following you. Make sure a have perfect profile, cover, and well-written bio. If you have a blog or YouTube channel, add a link or a widget there.
Simple but useful, use Hashtags while posting. Post fresh and well popular content daily, do post these contents in different groups. Join other groups and pages and talk with people there. Try to follow pages as your page or person profile and keep posting there as well. Join the How to community and help others with the knowledge and expertise you have.
Why Don’t You Have Followers on Facebook:
There are three things you need to know if you don’t have followers on your Facebook profile. The 1st thing is you have not enabled to show the followers to the public or friends. The 2nd thing is you probably don thave enough to show there. The 3rd one is you are under 18 and not allowed to create a Facebook account.
Why your Follower Count Not Showing?
Your follower count is not showing on your profile because there are setting you to need to enable. You can follow the above steps in order to enable the feature to let your followers count public. You can do so easily in your Facebook app, just follow the above steps. Screenshots are there for your reference.
Can I See Hidden Followers:
You are totally wasting your time looking for such a solution, there is no such way to see hidden followers. As far as I know, they don’t exist, have deleted their accounts, have some privacy settings, and so on.
So I will suggest you stop looking for such a thing. Yes, if you have some other questions related to this topic, feel free to ask those questions below in the comment section. Don’t worry I will love to answer. As I have shown you above that is the only and proper way to see the list of your Facebook followers.
Is this helpful to you? Please let me know and don’t forget to share this on Facebook etc to support us and help others.