Save Videos from Instagram on PC, Android & iPhone
There are many ways to download or save videos and photos or stories from Instagram. But you must follow the one which is easy, especially without time-wasting. That is the reason I am gonna easy method for downloading IG videos online, on Android phone’s gallery and iPhone’s camera roll. So please keep on reading.
As previously I have posted a detailed guide on how to save stories from Instagram. Today, I will show the easiest methods in order to grab and save any from IG to your gallery or camera roll. There are many apps available out there to do, what If I show you the one that is all in one. Did you not get my point? I mean I am gonna show you the apps which will let grab video, photo, and story from Instagram with one click.
Also, you will not need to worry about any privacy of yours while using the apps. For PC and MAC users I am gonna show the online tools which will let save and download photos and video from IG with few clicks. Anyways without wasting further time, let get into it…
Table of Contents
How to Save Videos From Instagram Online
As I have mentioned earlier in this post. There are thousands of online tools available that will let save video from IG. The below one is the most trusted, easy to use and one-click downloader for IG photos and video as well as IGTV. Here is how to do it:
- Go Instagram.com on your PC.
- Click the three-dot button at the top right corner of the video.
- Now click on Copy URL.
- Visit downloadgram.com and paste the video URL then click the Download button.
- You will see another download button just click on it.
- The download should start now automatically.
Note that the downloading process may take some time, it depends on file size, format, and especially your internet speed. You can repeat the same steps mentioned above in order to save photos and IGTV on your PC and MAC. Read: How to Enable Instagram Dark Mode Without Android 8, 9 and10.
How to Download Videos from Instagram (Android)
Recently I have posted a video on my YouTube channel with a detailed guide on how to save stories from IG. I am telling you this because I have mentioned the most trusted app there. The app is called Story Saver for Instagram.
It has more than 5M downloads and an average 4.8 plus rating. I have recently updated the app and noticed that now I can download videos and photos with it too. Here is how to do it on Android:
- Go the Play Store and install Story Saver for Instagram.
- Once you are done installing the app, log in with the IG username and password.
- Tap the Menu button at the top left and then Feed.
- Now on your IG feed, you will see a little download button below a video and photo.
- Simply click that download button below any video and photo to save it to the gallery.
You can do the same process for getting stories in your phone’s gallery. But you will need to go to the Menu then tap Story. Select any story you wanna save to your gallery and hit that download button above on it. That is pretty it, you are good to go.
How to Save Videos from Instagram (iPhone)
Well, I am a fan of Android and don’t use the iPhone at all. But there is any easy I have found for you to download or save any video or photo from IG to Camera Roll. You can use an app available in the iOS App Store called Repost for Instagram.
The app is the most trusted app on the iOS App Store and 4.8 average rating and nice comment over there. So let me tell you that, don’t worry about anything about your privacy, etc. If you really do, then follow the above online method.
Don’t worry I am gonna show you the procedure. Here is how to use this app for saving videos from IG to Camera Roll on iPhone.
- Go to the iOS App Store and install Repost for Instagram.
- Open Instagram and tap the three dots at the top right of any video.
- Copy the link.
- Open Repost for the Instagram app and the app should fetch the URL automatically.
- Tap on the video then the Export button at the top right corner.
- Now tap on Export to Photos. The video should be available in your Camera Roll once the export is completed.
That is pretty it, you must now easily save any IG video from it to your camera roll. There is a video available on YouTube demonstrating the same steps, here it is.
So that is all for today guys, I have just told you that how to grab and save any IG or IGTV video to your gallery, PC download folder, and iPhone Camera Roll. If you still have a question about today’s topic, please free to ask, I will glad to help.