Loop to Repeat a YouTube Video Continuously [Guide]
It is not difficult to repeat a Youtube video continuously by putting it on the loop. But Yes for some users it is like a hard task and viewers do get frustrated. It is your good luck that still there are settings and tweaks we can implement to do it.
Actually there are more than three methods in order to do so. Hey everyone I am Samad Ali Khan and today I am gonna show you how to loop youtube videos on a loop so you repeat them continuously. You can do it on your PC, Android, and iPhone as well as on a Chromebook.
Actually people do loop video to repeat listening to their favorite music and a movie trailer or watching to the subtitle to understand what’s going on. There could be any you wanna do. But I will make you sure you can do it very easily. There are five easy methods to put a loop on a video on YouTube:
- Method #1: You can open youtube on your Windows, MAC, or Linux PC. Then right-click on the video and select that loop option.
- Method #2: Use online tools like, “Repeat YouTube Video”, “Listen on YouTube” etc.
- Method #3: Use a third-party app on your Android and iOS devices to do so.
- Method #4: Use a Google Chrome Extension.
- Method #5: Using the default builtin Playlist looper tool.
I am going to explain all these five methods with screenshots for your ease. You will then be able to repeat and watch any youtube continually on any device using your PC or Mobile. So, without getting in more explanation, let’s get started…
Table of Contents
Method #1: Right Click on a YouTube Video
Watching YouTube videos on a PC is fun. You may use your MAC, Linux, or Windows PC to enjoy youtube videos. But it doesn’t matter what OS you are using. You can still put a loop on the video. To do so, follow these steps:
- Go to you YouTube.com and open a video.
- Now right click on the video you are watching.
- Click the Loop option from the menu.
That you can at a certain duration of the video or just from the very beginning. Just repeat the above steps and you are good to go. However, it will keep repeating continuously until you turn off the feature. Do to disable the loop, simply right click on the video and this time click uncheck the loop option and done.
Method #2: Use Online Tools
There are online tools and website allows you to loop any kind of youtube video. For example. ListenOnRepeat and Repeat YouTube Video. These tools are easy to use and free. Don’t worry about the procedure. Here is how to do it:
- Open a video you wanna put on loop.
- Copy its link, you can do by clicking on the Share option under a video.
- Now visit Repeat YouTube or ListenOnReapt.
- Paste the video link and hit the Go loop button.
Definitely there nothing better than the YouTube itself. But somehow if you wanna do the rest, then these can be useful to anyone. There are possibilities that these tools may not work properly sometimes. In that case, you can refresh the website or search on google for alternatives. This is just I wanna be honest with you to not waste your time.
Method #3: Use a Google Chrome Extension
You are lucky if you are using a Google Chrome Web Browser. Because there are thousands of extensions available for it including Looper for YouTube one. The extension is easy to use and completely free. The fact using such type of extension does not require any rocket science.
Alternatively, if you are using a different web browser. Then you can search on Google if such an extension is available for it. Note that Chromebook users can also follow the below method. However, here is to get the extension and use it loop YouTube videos:
- Go to Web Store then Add Looper for YouTube Extension to Chrome.
- The extension will add Loop option under any video you watch on YouTube.
- Now click the Loop option under the video title.
- Select duration and repeat count and done.
The best thing about the extension is, it will let you auto loop video with counts and loop portion. Meaning, while applying the loop, you can set how many times you wanna repeat the video, which portion you wanna repeat again and again.
That is what makes different unique from other extensions in the Chrome Web Store. So having the looper for YouTube will let you enjoy video watching again and again and without clicking on that weird RePlay button.
Method #4: YouTube’s Builtin Loop Playlist Feature
But default there is an option available to loop a playlist in the YouTube itself. This is a builtin and allows you to repeat your favorite videos again and again. But it’s not that simple, the first thing you need to do is to create a playlist for that video. Simply click the Save button under the video title and then Create a playlist. Give the playlist name and done. Now that you have created playlist, let’s get to the procedure for how to loop a video playlist on YouTube:
- Go to YouTube and click the playlist on the left.
- Click the Play All button on the Playlist.
- At the top left of videos, click the Loop Playlist option.
- Now you should start seeing all the videos in the Playlist repeating continuously.
So that is how you can add a video playlist to loop on YouTube. Now you might be thinking how to disable it. Well, it is as simple as eating a piece of cake. Just click CTRL+T on your keyboard this will open a new window, now enter youtube.com and you are good to go. However, and you can play a video outside of the playlist and this stop that playlist plays continuously.
Method #5: Loop YT Videos on Android and iPhone
There are apps available on Google Play Store and iOS App Store to loop YT videos. Here I will show you some apps that can let you loop the video on YT to repeat continuously. For iPhone and iPad users, there is “Free Music Apps. However, for Android users, there is a Tube looper app available to let do so. To do so, follow these steps:
- Open the Tubelooper or Free music app.
- Search for a video and tap the Repeat option.
- That is it the video will now keep repeating.
Alternatively, you can open the YT App on your device. Then hit that share button under a video. After that copy the link of the video and open a web browser on your phone. Now search and go to ListenOnRepeat and the one website I have shown you in the online tools. Paste the link in the browser address area and hit enter your phone’s keyboard. That is exactly how you can repeat and loop video YouTube using PC or Mobile.