How to Link WhatsApp to Facebook Page
Back in 2019 Facebook has introduced WhatsApp integration for your Facebook page. Both these social media platforms can perform a lot better for your business and brand. You can easily add a WA button to your FB page so that it can help in more clicks to your business.
Here, I will show you each single related tips and trick for better and successful integration of your WhatsApp number on your FB page. Linking these two giants’ social platforms is a unique strategy to grow your audience. I mean a targeted audience.
Thanks to Facebook for doing so. I mean FB is not the one who get a huge benefit by implementing such feature but you too. This one-click to action button can change the future of your business and brand.
Table of Contents
Benefits of adding WA to FB Page
Now let talk about some of the major benefits you and your business can get. I can talk about the benefits all day but some of these are:
- It can increase more trust across your audience.
- More clicks more sales and other benefits.
- Better communication.
- You can add a click to action button on the FB ads.
- A better idea for lead generation and audience growth.
- Show your audience your phone or contact number.
- The integration makes it easier to engage and let people send you messages.
- Create WA ads to place on Facebook and tons of more…
So the are all the benefits you may need to need to know (you already do. However, as I mentioned I can talk all day long about such benefits, yet you are here for the integration purpose.
You can now see that the WhatsApp account is connected. However, you can add and create click-to-WhatsApp ads as well.
Importance of WhatsApp for a Brand or Business
Now let talk a little about the importance of WhatsApp for your online business or brand.
WhatsApp has over 1 billion users around the globe. Because the app has bright features for better and reliable communication. It is a convenient way to get the trust of your audience to add a call to action button your Facebook business or brand page.
So that they can communicate and talk about the products (more things) and related stuff with ease. It is a genuine way to help people understand why and what are you there for. That way you can have more sales, product, and business or brand awareness.
Bonus Tip: Now you can add more than 256 people on a WhatsApp group.
Assume yourself as an audience. You can simply pick up your smartphone, search, read, buy, review, and talk about products on the go on Facebook. Though you can also find a call to action button on pages, so that you reach, know more, anytime, from anywhere in the world and get the thing.
Requirements: Setup WA for Business
There are no more but only a few requirements before the integration. A WhatsApp app for business and a Facebook page.
Don’t worry you can use both WhatsApp Messenger WhatsApp Business at the same time on your smartphone. If you sign up via a different number. Now to set up WA to business:
- Download and install the WhatsApp Business app.
- Open it up then tap Agree and Continue button.
- Use your existing or a different number to signup.
- Add your business details and that is it.
Note that using your existing number will log you out from the WA Messenger app.
Thus you can still have existing chats and all the features on the business app, you can use it without any complications. However, using a different is recommended. Especially the number associated with your business on Facebook and WhatsApp.
Once you think the set up is completed. Then you can follow the below procedure in order to integrate that WhatsApp Business number to your Facebook page with ease.
Link WhatsApp Business to Facebook Page
Now that everything is ready and set up. You can simply go ahead to your Facebook account link your WA Business number to a Facebook page. This will usually 2 to 3 minutes. Now let’s link your WA number to FB page:
- Go to your Facebook page.
- Click Settings on the top.
- Now lick WhatsApp at the left.
- Add your country code, then the Phone number and send the verification code.
- You will get confirmation code on your WA Bussines app.
- Enter the code to verify your WhatsApp account.
That is it you have successfully added your WhatsApp phone number to your Facebook page. You can get multiple features and add-ons for your page. For example, Use WhatsApp as a page button, show the WA number on-page, etc.
How to Use WhatsApp as Page Button on FB
Now that you have successfully added the WA to your FB page. You can now add and use it as a page button. To do it:
- Visit your Facebook page.
- Click on the Settings option at the top.
- Now click WhatsApp from the left side.
- Set the toggle to ON under the “Use WhatsApp as Page Button” option.
- Visit your page and you will see a WhatsApp button.
Each person visits your page will the WhatsApp button. They can click on it and continue to talk to you about your business, brand or you can products and services. Now there is another cool feature, let explore it. Read How to Sell Anything Facebook Marketplace Safely and Successfully
How to Show WhatsApp Number on Facebook Page
Once the integration is successful, you can start showing your number on the page immediately or whenever you want. To show your WA Business number on the FB page:
- Simply open your Facebook page.
- Click on the Settings WhatApp at the left.
- Turn the toggle to ON under the “Show WhatsApp Number on Page”.
- Verify that your page is showing your WhatsApp number by visiting.
After visiting the page, have a look at the above section on the right side. You will find the WA icon and your number listed there. That is how easy you can do it. Don’t worry you can disable or stop showing the number whenever you want by just turn off that toggle you have turned follow the above steps.