Create New Gmail Account for Yourself and Others
Gmail is one of the most popular, trusted email service provided by Google. You can always create a new Gmail account for you and others free in PC and Mobile. In such a case you must sign up for Google account. It will give you access to all Google products including, 15 GB of free storage, G-Suit, Sheets, Contacts Backup, and more.
There are tons of good reasons you would go for creating a Google account. But that is none of my concern. In this guide, I will show you the step by step procedure in order to get a new Gmail email with screenshot and pictures provided. That way this guide will save you time.
A Gmail account is a perfect service by Google that provides spam protection and other benefits. Once you’re created on the account you can add custom emails and do other cool stuff. Anyways, let get started with the procedure of creating your first, new, and free Google account. Read All in one Guide to Logout from Gmail on All Devices.
Bonus tip: You don’t have to find that add another account, but you can. Just to your inbox and click your account picture. After that click adds another account. To skip these steps directly go for creating a new account for others by incognito mode in your Chrome or another browser. Then follow the below easy procedure.
Table of Contents
How to Create a New Gmail Account for Others
It easy to set up and your and others’ Gmail account. The process and won’t take much time. Below are the easy and step by step instructions you will need. After that, you can use free Gmail in no time. To create a Gmail for yourself or others:
- Go Gmail.com.
- Now click the Create Account option on the Sign on the page.
- Click “For myself (others)” or “To manage my business”.
- Enter your First name, Last name, and Username e.g [email protected]
- Enter a strong password then re-enter it to Confirm and click Next.
- Now enter your Phone number the Next.
- You will get verification code on it, enter verification code in the box, and click Verify.
- On the next page enter Recovery email (options), select Date of the Birth Day, Month and Year then Gender.
- Get more from your number, click Skip on this page then scroll down on the Privacy and Terms page and click I agree.
That is it, you will redirect your Gmail email account. You can start using it by clicking on the Next option and then choose the different views for your inbox and email management. You can now use your account on the PC or use the official Gmail app for Android and iOS and have fun.
I will suggest you go for the Gmail app instead. You will your email synced every 15 minutes and will get a new notification on your smartphone. There are tons of cool features when you the Gmail official app. Some of them are given below. Read Login into Different Gmail Accounts.
How to Create a New Gmail Account in Mobile
There are more than five methods available to create a new Gmail email account using your mobile. You can create one using Android or iOS, iPhone, and iPad devices. The choice is totally yours. To create a Gmail account in mobile:
- Open Chrome or any browser on your mobile.
- Go to Gmail.com and tap on Create Account option.
- Now tap on “For myself (or others)” or “To manage my business”.
- Tap to enter your First name then Last name and Username e.g [email protected]
- Now you need to enter a password then re-enter it to Confirm and tap Next.
- Enter your personal Phone number then tap Next. You will get verification code on it, enter verification code, and tap Verify.
- It is optional to enter a Recovery email, now select Date of the Birth Day, Month and Year then Gender and tap Next.
- Get more from your number, tap the Skip option on this page then scroll down on the Privacy and Terms page and tap I agree.
- Done, you can now use your account in the Gmail app and as your Play Store ID, etc.
The procedure for creating a Gmail email account is the same on both computers and mobile. The only thing you will need to a web browser such as google chrome or any other. For your information, you can directly create an account right from the Gmail app, Play Store, or Google tab in your Phone Settings. Note that the process is the same but might slightly different.
Gmail app Features
Once you are logged into the Gmail app. You will a pretty decent UI and easy to manage all of your emails. It has an organized inbox with social, promotional, and updates sorted categories. Read, respond online, and offline to emails very quickly.
You can choose either to stop seeing prioritize emails from family and friends or give them a priority. Gmail has its default spam protection. You can use both Gmail and non-Gmail accounts on the go and much more cool things.
There are some frequently asked questions you might interest in reading in. They are given below:
Can I create a second Gmail email address?
The answer is Yes, but you will have to choose and information and related to your previous one. For email, a different Username as [email protected] and a different phone number too.
Can I change/edit my Gmail address but keep the same account?
No, you cannot change/edit your Gmail address but keeping your same account. The Gmail address they call it Google Account Username and it cannot be changed, it is not possible. So don’t waste your time looking for such a solution.
How do I manage multiple Gmail accounts?
It is easy to manage multiple Gmail account on the same device. If you are using Google Chrome, you can either log in as other users and then switch between those accounts the manage your emails. Furthermore, if you are logged in to your Gmail inbox then click the account picture at the top right, add the account and after that select another account to manage your emails.
How can I rename my Gmail Account?
You cannot rename or edit the primacy email address but Yes you can rename the name of your account. To do so follow these steps:
- Go to the Gmail inbox and the Settings.
- Now click on the Account and Import.
- Click edit info next Send mail as and choose the Name you want.
That is pretty it, that way you can change the name of your account to send mails as a specified name. Remember you can another account by repeating the same steps and choose that account to send you and receive new emails.
Can I change my Gmail email name without creating a new account?
Yes, if it is the case then you can do so by following the steps mentioned right above in this paragraph. However, go to your inbox and click the gear icon on the top right corner then go to Settings. Now you need to click on the Accounts and Import tab. Finally, click the edit info next Send mail as an option. Just provide a different name and you are good to go.
Can I create a new Gmail account without Phone Number?
Back in 2019, it was possible to create a new Gmail account without a phone number. It was easy to get in the incognito mode in the browser and signup without a phone number. But now in 2020, they removed such option because as per them the phone number we provided help us in securing our account and later on we can use it for recovery purpose.
I will strongly recommend using your phone number and recovery optional email address. That way your Google account will be much secure and easy to recover just in case if you forgot your password etc.
That is it for today guys, I really think you quite understand now how to create a new Gmail account in PC and Mobile. For more information and question use the comment section or our contact page.